File a Claim

Claims for damages against the City must be filed with the City Clerk within the applicable statute of limitations. A claim form can be obtained by calling (206) 684-8213. You can also obtain a Claim For Damages form by downloading it from the Risk Management section of the Department of Finance and Administrative Services web site.

How do I file a claim for damages against the City?